How to make a tequila sunrise coctail is easy peasy!! This post, however, is also Part I for Ladies Grill for Breakfast (But Ate At Lunch!) Or rather, they didn't get to eat until lunch, after a few disasters!! (Stay tuned for upcoming post.)
On to a successful Part I: How To Make A Tequila Sunrise!
First ingredients are a group of the best ladies who know how to have fun! Then bring a bottle of Tequila reposso, grenadine, orange juice and lots of ice. Don't forget the garnishes: slices of oranges and Marachino cherries.
- Fill glass with lots of ice.
- Add orange juice up to about 1" from the top ( or as much as you want)
- Add 1 jig (1 ounce or more) of tequila reposse
- Using a long spoon, stir generously.
- Pour grenadine syrup on top, preferably along the sides.
- Garnish with a half slice(s) of orange and a Maraschino cherry with stem on.
Lookinig for an excuse to make another tequila sunrise two weeks after the Ladies Grill for Breakfast, I made this one. Practice makes perfect!